Sunday, August 9, 2009

High Hopes

So me and Mikey had a photoshoot the other night. It lasted into the wee hours of the morning. It was super fun. I'm calling it the High Hopes Photoshoot because way randomly while I was shooting Mike he remembers a song from A Goofy Movie and started laughing and he had to run grab his MacBook Pro and find this song and download it. It was super random and we kept listening to this song and laughing. Perhaps it was only funny because it was almost 4 in the morning.

These are the pictures we ended up with. Enjoy.














2 comments:

  1. haha. LOVE IT! The funniest part is that when I read the title I immediately starting singing the High Hopes song in my head. I love that movie...it made me laugh hard when I read why that was the title! =0)

    The pictures turned out killer. I was thinking the other night that I wish I had a friend that would sit there and take pictures with me. You are a very lucky man! You and Mike look like you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks i'm glad you enjoy them! :) and yes we do have a blast thats for dang sure!

    ReplyDelete